I thought it would be fun to have a little Q & A with Michelle and ask the questions they everyone is dying to know about Michelle.
And discover the things that they always wanted to know but didn't realize it.
These are the questions asked my ME. Everyone's FAVORITE blogger to our Gasoline Alley QUEEN, Michelle:
1. What is your biggest roadblock? Fear. But Michelle tries not to let that stop her from achieving what she set out to do. Also impatience, but Michelle also realizes that building a business is building one client at a time, and this takes patience and perseverance.
2. What is the WORST thing that has happened to you with regard to being a hair stylist? Well. This is a kicker. MIchelle bleached and burnt off ALL of her boyfriend's hair at one point. And at another point was screamed at by a mother in the middle of a salon because the mother thought that the daughter's hair was too short.
3. What was the FUNNIEST thing that has every happened to you in your profession? When Michelle came to work at Eileen's at Gasoline Alley it was HAlloween time and everyone was dressing up and Michelle had to by a synchronized swimmer. You know what that means, right?? BATHING SUIT and BATHING CAP! ALL DAY! Michelle was mortified.
4. Has anyone YELLED at you in a professional setting? Yes. Absolutely. When Michelle was a young stylist she was running behind. When she went to tell her next client, the client yelled at her in the middle of the salon. Saying that she was going to "turn around and walk out". Another learning moment!!
5. What do you like BEST about the salon? Michelle like to teach, mentor and give guidance to new stylists, She also loves to introduce new products into the salon that are socially responsible and all natural. She also loves to learn more herself about new trends and products.
6. Where do you see Gasoline Alley the Salon in 5 years? Michelle sees the salon bursting at the seams. She wants the salon to continue to be a big part in the community and make sure that everyone is doing the best that they possibly can. She wants to feel that the salon is the best. Best products, stylists, education, trendy...But most of all? Michelle wants QUALITY.
And she will always strive for QUALITY.
*3 Cheers for Gasoline Alley the Salon*